Addendum to the SD48 COVID-19 Communicable Disease Plan
K-12 Schools and COVID-19: Overview & Updates
COVID-19 Symptoms, Testing & Return to School - January 21, 2022
SD48 Ventilation Systems Overview
Superintendent's Welcome Back Message 2021-2022
(ARCHIVED) 2020/2021 COVID-19 Information
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for all students, families, and staff.
- Provide the services needed to support the children of our essential workers (ESWs).
- Support vulnerable students who may need special assistance.
- Provide continuity of educational opportunities for all students.
- BC’s Restart Plan (Phases 1 to 4)
- K-12 Education Restart Plan (Stages 1 to 5)
- SD48 Safety Plan for COVID-19 Exposure Control 2020-2021
- BCCDC K-12 Schools and COVID-19
- BCCDC When to Get Tested for COVID-19
- BCCDC Impact of School Closures on Learning, Child and Family Well-Being During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Children & COVID-19 Information
- Learning Groups Infographic
- Prep Sheet for In-Class Instruction 2020-2021
- SD48 Arrival Plan for International Students
- SD48 COVID District Level Survey Results & Action Plan
- SD48 Enrollment Options & Registration Details
- SD48 K-9 Online Learning Menu
- SD48 Operational Changes to School Ventilation System to Limit Exposure to COVID-19-October 14, 2020
- Vancouver Coastal Health Community Partner Update-May 7, 2021