Student Record Request

If you are a current student or graduating during the current school year, please read the BC Ministry of Education's Transcript Information for Active Students before placing an order for a transcript through the Sea to Sky School District No.48.
If you are a former student who attended a B.C. K to 12 schools after 1993 and more than six months have passed since you completed a secondary school course, please read instructions on how to order an official transcript from the Ministry of Education here.
Need help?
If you are unable to obtain your transcript from the Ministry of Education because you graduated prior to 1985, or if you require further assistance, please contact the SD48 school board office via email at [email protected]