How to Register
We are welcoming all registrations for the current and upcoming school year!
- Requests for Transfer;
- Early French Immersion (Squamish Area);
- Late French Immersion (Whistler and Pemberton Area);
- Stawamus School (Cultural Journeys and Learning Expeditions); and,
- New Students to the District (Grades 1-12).
For your school appointment, students must be registered in person by a parent or guardian and the following original documentation must be presented at the time of registration:
- Completed Student Registration Form;
- Completed Out-of-Catchment Transfer Form (if applicable);
- Proof of British Columbia residency;
- Student’s BC Care Card;
- Student’s official Birth Certificate;
- Immunization records (if available);
- Immigration / Citizenship / Permanent Resident documentation (if applicable); and,
- Legal guardian, custody or court order document, if applicable.
NOTE: We do require these documents for registration and if you have lost them or don’t have them at the moment, please discuss with the school principal and they will assist you in making a plan and timeline to obtain the proper documents to complete the registration. Proof of residency could include the following documents: (hydro or phone bills, rental agreement, driver’s license, etc.).