Student Record Request

If you are an active student, or graduating during the current school year, please read the BC Ministry of Education's Transcript Information for Active Students before placing an order for a transcript through the Sea to Sky School District No.48.
Current SD48 students enrolled in one of our public schools may apply for their current transcript by contacting their school office.
Need help?
If you are unable to obtain your transcript from the Ministry of Education because you graduated prior to 1985, or if you require further assistance, please contact the SD48 school board office via email at